Compassionate care for the patient, support for the family.
Physical, emotional and spiritual care for you and your loved ones.
Hospice Atlanta offers a remarkably thorough and thoughtful set of quality services. Most often, these services are brought to where the patient calls home, but if more extensive medical treatment is necessary to keep the patient comfortable, we offer care at our home-like Hospice Atlanta Center. Our services include:
- All needed medical equipment and medication related to the hospice diagnosis
- Education, consultation and extensive emotional support
- On-going consultations with your physician
- Home health aides to help with bathing and personal care
- Volunteers to run errands, provide companionship, prepare meals and even care for pets
- Guidance to resources for legal and financial decisions
- Bereavement support including Camp STARS
An exceptional team of caregivers.
This comprehensive list of services is made possible by our extraordinary team. These specially-selected, extraordinarily passionate individuals are coordinated by our Medical Director. They include:
- Associate Medical Director
- Nursing assistants
- Social workers
Little things that make a big difference.
Our services are thorough and also unique. We provide so many choices and even a Personal Care Menu. These are just a handful of the items you can select to make your Hospice Atlanta experience even more tailored for your family:
- Honoring the patient’s life with a documented, digital life story recordings.
- Providing birthday, anniversary and other event acknowledgements that can be composed by the patient now to be distributed in the future.
- Massage therapy, yoga, visualization and relaxation exercises.
- Assistance with living wills and funeral planning.
- And so much more.