Visiting Nurse’s Community Care Rome, GA office provides CCSP and SOURCE program case management oversight for those that we serve locally and surrounding counties. We serve our communities by allowing our clients to access community-based care and retain their independence. Helping seniors and adults with functional and/or cognitive impairments stay in their homes and communities for as long as possible.
Our goal is to connect these individuals and their families with the resources that creates a continuing care network for at risk individuals who need medical attention, supportive assistance and prefer to stay in their own homes and communities. This alternative to nursing home placement provides a comprehensive plan of care that promotes preventative medical care along with in-home support services. Care management is central to identifying and providing appropriate service.
Give us a call today and see how we may can help: 706-525-6053.
Let Us Coordinate Your Care
Visiting Nurse has been providing CCSP case management for nearly 30 years. Our experienced team of nurse and social worker care coordinators are committed to working with individuals and families to come up with a plan of care that best supports the goal of living safely at home, for as long as possible.
What our care coordination looks like:
- Nurses assess individuals in their homes to determine which CCSP or SOURCE services will best meet their needs.
- Once services are determined our team arranges for approved CCSP or SOURCE agencies to provide the needed services, which can include Home Delivered Meals, Personal Support Services, Emergency Response Services, Alternative Living Services, Adult Day Programs, Structured Family Caregiving, Respite Care, Transportation and Skilled Nursing Services.
- Visiting Nurse care coordinators assist with medical and financial applications, as needed.
- Visiting Nurse care coordinators provide on-going communication through monthly phone calls and home visits every 90 days, with the purpose of ensuring that services are being delivered in a consistent way.
- Visiting Nurse care coordinators are committed to excellent customer service; CCSP and SOURCE participants have an opportunity to provide feedback following nurse and social worker home visits through participant satisfaction surveys.
Living safely at home is an important goal. To assist you with that goal, Visiting Nurse Care Coordinators are committed to working with our program providers to achieve three goals:
1. Reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
2. Reduce falls with serious injury
3. Prevent pre-mature nursing home placement