Refer a Patient
I Need Help or Want to Request Help for My Loved One
Thank you for choosing Visiting Nurse. Please complete the form below and a representative will contact you. For immediate assistance, please call 404-215-6000 and ask to speak with an RN Admission Coordinator.
I Want to Refer My Patient
Thank you for trusting Visiting Nurse with your patients’ health and well-being. Services require a physician’s order. Any information shared will be protected in accordance with our Protected Health Information Policy.
We look forward to working with you and caring for your patients.
Or, you may fax your referral form to 404-215-6003
We offer you a convenient and secure way to manage your patients’ healthcare at home with our internet-based, electronic medical record system.
To sign up, complete the Physician Portal Access Request Form and the User Agreement and fax them to us at 404-215-6005, Attn. Director, Health Information Management.
Why Refer to Us
We deliver top clinical outcomes.
- We have among the lowest 60-day hospital readmission rates in Metro Atlanta, according to CMS.
- We handle the most complex cases.
- We maintain Joint Commission accreditation for both our home healthcare and hospice services.
We can save you time and energy.
- We accept virtually all insurance, and we’ll also accept patients who cannot pay. You won’t have to work with different providers for different patients.
- We offer online referral capability and a physician portal, which allows our patients’ physicians to efficiently execute appropriate transitions of care.
- With the depth and breadth of our services, we can offer a continuum of care for your patients as their needs change.